The bare bones of hairdressering… Hair bones. Get it?
The idea behind this blog is to answer some of the most common questions I get asked as a hairdresser, and to help anyone who may be having hair woes. I am aware there are tons of fantastic hair and beauty blogs out there, but I want to try hit on more than just what the latest products are, I want people to understand that hairdressers aren’t evil beings set out to destroy and shatter all your hair dreams.
I’m always trying to answer the most relevant questions people have regarding their hair, but please get in touch via social media below if you have any direct questions. As always, please read, like, comment, subscribe, and learn to love your hair.
- As coronavirus has swept across the globe, hair salons have been shut for months in some countries. However, opening back up is going to be something that comes with a lot of new rules. So, let’s take a tour of what will become the new normal for hair salons.Read More »
- While you're unable to leave your home, have a look at how you can utilise your time in quarantine to make your hair healthy.Read More »
- The pros and cons of stepping away from hair colour and embracing your natural grey. How to maintain it, and how to get there.Read More »
- With a very uncertain few weeks ahead, one thing remains certain. Hair will continue to grow. Without having to take any drastic actions, I’m here to address how you can survive a pandemic with good hair.Read More »
- On 15th January, The Guardian online posted an article of this title. In it Sirin Kale questioned why it is considerably more expensive for women to get a haircut than it is for men. This is my response.Read More »